Future Learn has offered an extraordinary opportunity: more than 50 free courses for the period 2022. This is an opportunity for students to learn online under the guidance of world-class universities and professionals.
Because the courses are online, people do not have to worry about the geographical accessibility of the course. By engaging in flexible and diverse courses, they have the opportunity to equip themselves with such skills and techniques, leading to career progression.
These more than 50 free courses allow candidates to take on-demand learning classes, helping them identify their interests and work on them in the future. The main goal of the free online courses is to attract thousands of students on a single platform and create a hub of intellectuals. Candidates are assisted by experienced professors from the world’s top universities.
Professors keep in touch with their students by sharing videos, quizzes and related articles. Students can explore various digital learning courses and improve their job skills in their selected fields. In addition, courses are offered in various fields related to health, nutrition, economics, psychology, computer science, reading, artificial intelligence, business, and many others. Therefore, students of any educational level can apply. Students can also check out Open Learn; free online courses with free certificates.
Here are more details about more than 50+ free online courses.
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
These are the eligibility criteria for the more than 50 free online courses.
- Applicants of all nationalities can register for the free course.
- There are no age limits; people of all ages can apply.
- A registered candidate is free to register for any course.
- To access the course, you must register your account.
These are some of the benefits 50+ free online courses can do to you:
- The courses are online, free and self-directed.
- Courses are open to everyone, regardless of age or nationality.
- Certificates are issued to each candidate at the end of the course if they upgrade their subscription package (for more information on certificates, see the official website).
- This program provides knowledge and exposure to expand students’ reservoirs of thinking.
- It is a platform where students can experience professional growth and personality development.
Other details :
This is the list of universities and organizations offering more than 50 free courses with certificates:
- International Council of Museums
- University of Leeds and Coding Institute
- Wellcome Connecting Science
- British Council, Study UK and The Great Campaign
- UK Council
- University of Michigan
- University of Edinburgh
- Studying in Melbourne
- The LEGO Foundation
- King’s College London
- University of Reading
- University of Newcastle
- The Humanitarian Action Partnership for Child Protection
- Learning the Future
- Tommy Hilfiger
- U.K. Health Security Agency
- Griffith University
- University of Western Australia
- RMIT University
- Lancaster University and Coding Institute
- John Hopkins University
- Applicants must apply online.
- Use your e-mail ID or Facebook login to create a FutureLearn account.
- Provide all your information.
- Click on courses and select short courses. A long list of short courses will appear; choose Free Digital Updates under Course Subscriptions.